NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The former director of youth programs at the Outback teen center in New Canaan has been charged with breach of peace relating to a comment he made last month to students at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Andrew J. Barer, a resident of Easton, turned himself in to police Thursday, the Advertiser said.
Barer was just hired late last year at the Outback. Read more about his former job here on the Daily Voice.
Read the full story on his arrest here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown