NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The former director of youth programs at the Outback teen center in New Canaan has been charged with breach of peace relating to a comment he made last month to students at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Andrew J. Barer, a resident of Easton, turned himself in to police Thursday, the Advertiser said.
Barer was just hired late last year at the Outback. Read more about his former job here on the Daily Voice.
Read the full story on his arrest here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding