NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The former director of youth programs at the Outback teen center in New Canaan has been charged with breach of peace relating to a comment he made last month to students at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Andrew J. Barer, a resident of Easton, turned himself in to police Thursday, the Advertiser said.
Barer was just hired late last year at the Outback. Read more about his former job here on the Daily Voice.
Read the full story on his arrest here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding