NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The former director of youth programs at the Outback teen center in New Canaan has been charged with breach of peace relating to a comment he made last month to students at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Andrew J. Barer, a resident of Easton, turned himself in to police Thursday, the Advertiser said.
Barer was just hired late last year at the Outback. Read more about his former job here on the Daily Voice.
Read the full story on his arrest here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 3 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Weston For Saturday
- 5 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions