NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The former director of youth programs at the Outback teen center in New Canaan has been charged with breach of peace relating to a comment he made last month to students at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Andrew J. Barer, a resident of Easton, turned himself in to police Thursday, the Advertiser said.
Barer was just hired late last year at the Outback. Read more about his former job here on the Daily Voice.
Read the full story on his arrest here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires