EASTON, Conn. — Jewelry and other items were reported stolen from a home on North Park Avenue in Easton on Nov. 24, police said.
The home was entered through the back, and jewelry was stolen from a bedroom, police said. The homeowner had not provided an itemized list so the police had not released the value of the stolen items.
In other Easton police news:
- Joseph Cantanese, 53, of Stratford, was charged with operating under the influence after he was found in his car on Route 58, police said. The car's tire was damaged, and it appeared to have been involved in an accident, police said. He was released on $20 bond with a Dec. 4 court date.
- A FedEx truck hit a parked car on Sport Hill Parkway on Nov. 23. The driver was not charged.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center