EASTON, Conn. — Jewelry and other items were reported stolen from a home on North Park Avenue in Easton on Nov. 24, police said.
The home was entered through the back, and jewelry was stolen from a bedroom, police said. The homeowner had not provided an itemized list so the police had not released the value of the stolen items.
In other Easton police news:
- Joseph Cantanese, 53, of Stratford, was charged with operating under the influence after he was found in his car on Route 58, police said. The car's tire was damaged, and it appeared to have been involved in an accident, police said. He was released on $20 bond with a Dec. 4 court date.
- A FedEx truck hit a parked car on Sport Hill Parkway on Nov. 23. The driver was not charged.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters