EASTON, Conn. — Jewelry and other items were reported stolen from a home on North Park Avenue in Easton on Nov. 24, police said.
The home was entered through the back, and jewelry was stolen from a bedroom, police said. The homeowner had not provided an itemized list so the police had not released the value of the stolen items.
In other Easton police news:
- Joseph Cantanese, 53, of Stratford, was charged with operating under the influence after he was found in his car on Route 58, police said. The car's tire was damaged, and it appeared to have been involved in an accident, police said. He was released on $20 bond with a Dec. 4 court date.
- A FedEx truck hit a parked car on Sport Hill Parkway on Nov. 23. The driver was not charged.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston