WESTPORT, Conn. – A 73-year-old Weston man was recently charged with drunken driving in connection with a November car accident in Westport, police said.
Paul Miller, of 11 O'Clock Road, was arrested last Friday, Dec. 28, on a warrant stemming from a Nov. 28 crash at Post Road East and Westfair Drive, police said. Miller was picked up by Westport police at the Fairfield Police Department, where earlier that night he was taken into custody on an unrelated drunken driving charge, police said.
He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, a misdemeanor, and released after posting a $5,000 bond. He is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals