WESTPORT, Conn. – A 73-year-old Weston man was recently charged with drunken driving in connection with a November car accident in Westport, police said.
Paul Miller, of 11 O'Clock Road, was arrested last Friday, Dec. 28, on a warrant stemming from a Nov. 28 crash at Post Road East and Westfair Drive, police said. Miller was picked up by Westport police at the Fairfield Police Department, where earlier that night he was taken into custody on an unrelated drunken driving charge, police said.
He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, a misdemeanor, and released after posting a $5,000 bond. He is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest