WESTPORT, Conn. – A 73-year-old Weston man was recently charged with drunken driving in connection with a November car accident in Westport, police said.
Paul Miller, of 11 O'Clock Road, was arrested last Friday, Dec. 28, on a warrant stemming from a Nov. 28 crash at Post Road East and Westfair Drive, police said. Miller was picked up by Westport police at the Fairfield Police Department, where earlier that night he was taken into custody on an unrelated drunken driving charge, police said.
He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, a misdemeanor, and released after posting a $5,000 bond. He is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola