WESTPORT, Conn. – A 73-year-old Weston man was recently charged with drunken driving in connection with a November car accident in Westport, police said.
Paul Miller, of 11 O'Clock Road, was arrested last Friday, Dec. 28, on a warrant stemming from a Nov. 28 crash at Post Road East and Westfair Drive, police said. Miller was picked up by Westport police at the Fairfield Police Department, where earlier that night he was taken into custody on an unrelated drunken driving charge, police said.
He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, a misdemeanor, and released after posting a $5,000 bond. He is due in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill