WESTON, Conn. – Weston EMS recently welcomed a new member to its team, reports The WestonForum.
Briana Silvestri, a recent graduate of Syracuse University and EMT member during college, joined the Weston EMS force officially in February 2013. She has been elected as a full member, despite the standard one-year probationary period for new recruits.
Silvestri is a lifelong resident of Weston.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur
- 5 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate