WESTON, Conn. – Weston EMS recently welcomed a new member to its team, reports The WestonForum.
Briana Silvestri, a recent graduate of Syracuse University and EMT member during college, joined the Weston EMS force officially in February 2013. She has been elected as a full member, despite the standard one-year probationary period for new recruits.
Silvestri is a lifelong resident of Weston.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal