NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell were arrested in their New Canaan home over the weekend after an apparent domestic dispute, according to NBC Connecticut.
Simon, 72, and Brickell, 48, have been married for more than 20 years and have lived in New Canaan for many years as well. They have three children together.
A news release regarding the incident is expected to be issued by New Canaan police later on Monday.
Simon is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist and as a member of Simon and Garfunkel, having produced music for nearly 50 years.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur
- 5 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate