EASTON, Conn. -- A 15-year-old Easton boy was offered chocolate by a stranger in a dark-colored Mercedes after getting off the school bus on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to Patch.com.
The teen called his father, who called Easton police, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick