EASTON, Conn. -- A 15-year-old Easton boy was offered chocolate by a stranger in a dark-colored Mercedes after getting off the school bus on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to Patch.com.
The teen called his father, who called Easton police, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Fireman's Carnival Kicks Off In Easton With Food, Fun, Rides
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care