EASTON, Conn. -- A 15-year-old Easton boy was offered chocolate by a stranger in a dark-colored Mercedes after getting off the school bus on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to Patch.com.
The teen called his father, who called Easton police, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola