EASTON, Conn. -- A 15-year-old Easton boy was offered chocolate by a stranger in a dark-colored Mercedes after getting off the school bus on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to Patch.com.
The teen called his father, who called Easton police, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist