EASTON, Conn. -- A 15-year-old Easton boy was offered chocolate by a stranger in a dark-colored Mercedes after getting off the school bus on Wednesday, Jan. 22, according to Patch.com.
The teen called his father, who called Easton police, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest