WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police arrested a local couple Monday as the result of an investigation that began in November from a domestic violence complaint that turned up hundreds of stolen items in their home, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and Kathlene Falcone, 33, surrendered to police on warrants after police recovered so much stolen property that they had to rent a trailer to store more than 400 items, the Weston Forum reported.
Bamman and Falcone were each charged with first-degree larceny and are due to appear in court on Wednesday, Feb. 5, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker
- 5 Ridgefield Schools Technology Guru Leaving For New Post In Weston