WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police arrested a local couple Monday as the result of an investigation that began in November from a domestic violence complaint that turned up hundreds of stolen items in their home, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and Kathlene Falcone, 33, surrendered to police on warrants after police recovered so much stolen property that they had to rent a trailer to store more than 400 items, the Weston Forum reported.
Bamman and Falcone were each charged with first-degree larceny and are due to appear in court on Wednesday, Feb. 5, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm