WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police arrested a local couple Monday as the result of an investigation that began in November from a domestic violence complaint that turned up hundreds of stolen items in their home, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and Kathlene Falcone, 33, surrendered to police on warrants after police recovered so much stolen property that they had to rent a trailer to store more than 400 items, the Weston Forum reported.
Bamman and Falcone were each charged with first-degree larceny and are due to appear in court on Wednesday, Feb. 5, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola