WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police arrested a local couple Monday as the result of an investigation that began in November from a domestic violence complaint that turned up hundreds of stolen items in their home, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and Kathlene Falcone, 33, surrendered to police on warrants after police recovered so much stolen property that they had to rent a trailer to store more than 400 items, the Weston Forum reported.
Bamman and Falcone were each charged with first-degree larceny and are due to appear in court on Wednesday, Feb. 5, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton