WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police arrested a local couple Monday as the result of an investigation that began in November from a domestic violence complaint that turned up hundreds of stolen items in their home, according to the Weston Forum.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and Kathlene Falcone, 33, surrendered to police on warrants after police recovered so much stolen property that they had to rent a trailer to store more than 400 items, the Weston Forum reported.
Bamman and Falcone were each charged with first-degree larceny and are due to appear in court on Wednesday, Feb. 5, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals