EASTON, Conn. – Police arrested an Easton man after he tried to get a knife through a security checkpoint on Wednesday at LaGuardia Airport in New York, according to a story on blogctnews.com.
Richard Johnson, 49, as charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, the report said. He was booked for a flight to North Carolina. Read the story here.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y