WESTON, Conn. -- An unoccupied two-story barn on Georgetown Road was engulfed by flames and collapsed late Wednesday during a thunderstorm, according to the Weston Forum.
The Weston Volunteer Fire Department responded to the blaze at 208 Georgetown Road at 8:48 p.m. July 3, the Weston Forum said.
No injuries were reported, the Forum said, and the Weston fire marshal was investigating.
The Wilton Fire Department responded with mutual aid with a tanker, the Forum said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News