WESTON, Conn. -- An unoccupied two-story barn on Georgetown Road was engulfed by flames and collapsed late Wednesday during a thunderstorm, according to the Weston Forum.
The Weston Volunteer Fire Department responded to the blaze at 208 Georgetown Road at 8:48 p.m. July 3, the Weston Forum said.
No injuries were reported, the Forum said, and the Weston fire marshal was investigating.
The Wilton Fire Department responded with mutual aid with a tanker, the Forum said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown