WESTON, Conn. -- An unoccupied two-story barn on Georgetown Road was engulfed by flames and collapsed late Wednesday during a thunderstorm, according to the Weston Forum.
The Weston Volunteer Fire Department responded to the blaze at 208 Georgetown Road at 8:48 p.m. July 3, the Weston Forum said.
No injuries were reported, the Forum said, and the Weston fire marshal was investigating.
The Wilton Fire Department responded with mutual aid with a tanker, the Forum said.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl