WESTON, Conn. -- An unoccupied two-story barn on Georgetown Road was engulfed by flames and collapsed late Wednesday during a thunderstorm, according to the Weston Forum.
The Weston Volunteer Fire Department responded to the blaze at 208 Georgetown Road at 8:48 p.m. July 3, the Weston Forum said.
No injuries were reported, the Forum said, and the Weston fire marshal was investigating.
The Wilton Fire Department responded with mutual aid with a tanker, the Forum said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield