WESTON, Conn. -- An unoccupied two-story barn on Georgetown Road was engulfed by flames and collapsed late Wednesday during a thunderstorm, according to the Weston Forum.
The Weston Volunteer Fire Department responded to the blaze at 208 Georgetown Road at 8:48 p.m. July 3, the Weston Forum said.
No injuries were reported, the Forum said, and the Weston fire marshal was investigating.
The Wilton Fire Department responded with mutual aid with a tanker, the Forum said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Weston Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Weston, Easton, Redding