WESTON, Conn. -- A 20-year-old Weston man who is a student at Lafayette College in Easton, Pa., has been arrested along with 10 others, after dealing drugs as a part of a drug ring that sold marijuana, ecstasy and cocaine through southeastern Pennsylvania, according to Lehigh Valley Live.
John Cole Roseman was arrested with other dealers and "sub-dealers" ranging in age from 17 to 25 years old, according to the report.
The drug ring targeted Lafayette College, Gettysburg College, Haverford College and at least five high schools in southeast Pennsylvania, the article said.
Roseman worked for a former and current Lafayette student who had organized the ring, according to the article.
Search warrants over a four-month investigation uncovered 8 pounds of marijuana, 23 grams of cocaine, 11 grams of ecstasy, more than $11,000, a .223-caliber AR-15 assault rifle, a 9mm semi-automatic pistol, a .22-caliber AR-15-style rifle and ammunition, according to the article.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Lobster Roll House Sale Tops Last Week's News In Weston