WESTON, Conn. -- A Weston couple arrested in Bridgeport are suspected of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of antiques and other items from residences and storage units in Bridgeport, Fairfield, Easton, Westport, Redding, Wilton and Weston, according to ctnews.com.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and his girlfriend Kathleen Falcone, 33, were arrested by Bridgeport police on charges of stealing $60,000 in antiques from a storage unit on Fairfield Avenue in Bridgeport, ctnews.com reported.
Police said the couple is also being held on charges stemming from a Weston burglary, according to ctnews.com.
Falcone and Bamman were each held on $300,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield