WESTON, Conn. -- A Weston couple arrested in Bridgeport are suspected of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of antiques and other items from residences and storage units in Bridgeport, Fairfield, Easton, Westport, Redding, Wilton and Weston, according to ctnews.com.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and his girlfriend Kathleen Falcone, 33, were arrested by Bridgeport police on charges of stealing $60,000 in antiques from a storage unit on Fairfield Avenue in Bridgeport, ctnews.com reported.
Police said the couple is also being held on charges stemming from a Weston burglary, according to ctnews.com.
Falcone and Bamman were each held on $300,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Weston Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Weston, Easton, Redding