WESTON, Conn. -- A Weston couple arrested in Bridgeport are suspected of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of antiques and other items from residences and storage units in Bridgeport, Fairfield, Easton, Westport, Redding, Wilton and Weston, according to ctnews.com.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and his girlfriend Kathleen Falcone, 33, were arrested by Bridgeport police on charges of stealing $60,000 in antiques from a storage unit on Fairfield Avenue in Bridgeport, ctnews.com reported.
Police said the couple is also being held on charges stemming from a Weston burglary, according to ctnews.com.
Falcone and Bamman were each held on $300,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal