WESTON, Conn. -- A Weston couple arrested in Bridgeport are suspected of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of antiques and other items from residences and storage units in Bridgeport, Fairfield, Easton, Westport, Redding, Wilton and Weston, according to ctnews.com.
Joshua Bamman, 38, and his girlfriend Kathleen Falcone, 33, were arrested by Bridgeport police on charges of stealing $60,000 in antiques from a storage unit on Fairfield Avenue in Bridgeport, ctnews.com reported.
Police said the couple is also being held on charges stemming from a Weston burglary, according to ctnews.com.
Falcone and Bamman were each held on $300,000 bond, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola