WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Volunteer Fire Department will host a benefit for Jerry Conlon at Norﬁeld Congregation Church on Sunday, March 30, from 5 to 8 p.m.
Conlon is a lifetime member of the department who suffered first-, second- and third-degree burns in a home accident. His injuries have required two surgeries for skin grafts on his hands, chest, arms and abdomen.
Admission for the "Party with a Purpose" is $25 per person. Children under 12 are admitted free.
Checks and credit cards will be accepted in advance and at the event. Please make checks out to: Weston Volunteer Fire Department, noting that it is for the Jerry Conlon Family Benefit.
Attendees are asked to please RSVP to Randi Derene at 203-222-2647.
The Norfield Congregation Church is located at 64 Norﬁeld Road in Weston.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding