WESTON, Conn. - The Weston Fire Department responded to a blaze that was moving through a two-story house on Langer Lane late Saturday, fire officials said.
According to the fire department, the blaze was moving from the first floor to the second floor when firefighters arrived shortly after 8:40 p.m.
The first engine arrived on the scene and quickly brought the fire under control. Additional crews were brought in to assist in ensuring that the blaze was completely extinguished, fire officials said.
No injuries were reported. The Wilton Fire Department was called in to provide mutual aid on the scene, with Westport engines called to provide assistance at the fire station.
The Weston Fire Marshal was continuing to investigate the cause of the blaze.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola