WESTON, Conn. - The Weston Fire Department responded to a blaze that was moving through a two-story house on Langer Lane late Saturday, fire officials said.
According to the fire department, the blaze was moving from the first floor to the second floor when firefighters arrived shortly after 8:40 p.m.
The first engine arrived on the scene and quickly brought the fire under control. Additional crews were brought in to assist in ensuring that the blaze was completely extinguished, fire officials said.
No injuries were reported. The Wilton Fire Department was called in to provide mutual aid on the scene, with Westport engines called to provide assistance at the fire station.
The Weston Fire Marshal was continuing to investigate the cause of the blaze.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast