WESTON, Conn. - The Weston Fire Department responded to a blaze that was moving through a two-story house on Langer Lane late Saturday, fire officials said.
According to the fire department, the blaze was moving from the first floor to the second floor when firefighters arrived shortly after 8:40 p.m.
The first engine arrived on the scene and quickly brought the fire under control. Additional crews were brought in to assist in ensuring that the blaze was completely extinguished, fire officials said.
No injuries were reported. The Wilton Fire Department was called in to provide mutual aid on the scene, with Westport engines called to provide assistance at the fire station.
The Weston Fire Marshal was continuing to investigate the cause of the blaze.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller