WESTON, Conn. -- A 55-year-old Weston man is facing sexual assault charges of groping a woman at the Stamford Yacht Club in an incident in March, according to ctnews.com.
Wayne Hubbard approached the 55-year-old woman and leaned down as if to kiss her but grabbed her breast, ctnews.com said. The victim's daughter witnessed the incident and said Hubbard was visibly intoxicated and trying to pick women up at the bar, ctnews.com reported.
Hubbard is due to appear in court on Wednesday, April 23, on a charge of charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
He was arrested while trying to obtain a pistol permit at the State Police Troop G in Bridgeport, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding