WESTON, Conn. -- A 55-year-old Weston man is facing sexual assault charges of groping a woman at the Stamford Yacht Club in an incident in March, according to ctnews.com.
Wayne Hubbard approached the 55-year-old woman and leaned down as if to kiss her but grabbed her breast, ctnews.com said. The victim's daughter witnessed the incident and said Hubbard was visibly intoxicated and trying to pick women up at the bar, ctnews.com reported.
Hubbard is due to appear in court on Wednesday, April 23, on a charge of charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
He was arrested while trying to obtain a pistol permit at the State Police Troop G in Bridgeport, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Weston Home Owned By Creators Of The Lobster Roll Hits The Market
- 2 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Employee Shot To Death In Robbery At Bridgeport Market
- 4 Driver To Serve 8 Years In Prison In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Newtown Razes Home Of Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza