WESTON, Conn. -- A 55-year-old Weston man is facing sexual assault charges of groping a woman at the Stamford Yacht Club in an incident in March, according to ctnews.com.
Wayne Hubbard approached the 55-year-old woman and leaned down as if to kiss her but grabbed her breast, ctnews.com said. The victim's daughter witnessed the incident and said Hubbard was visibly intoxicated and trying to pick women up at the bar, ctnews.com reported.
Hubbard is due to appear in court on Wednesday, April 23, on a charge of charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, ctnews.com said.
He was arrested while trying to obtain a pistol permit at the State Police Troop G in Bridgeport, ctnews.com said.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report