WESTON, Conn. – The Weston Police Department will soon have three new 2014 Ford Police Interceptor utility vehicles, with four-wheel drive capability and V-6 engines, to patrol the roads, according to the Weston Forum.
The new vehicles are more economical and spacious than the department’s Crown Victorias, Weston Police Chief John Troxell told the Forum.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl