WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Finance Board has approved an agreement between the town and the Fire and EMS that establishes who is responsible for funding capital and insurance expenses during a meeting on Thursday, March 13, according to the Weston Forum.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday
- 4 Bookkeeper Charged With Embezzling $165K From Redding Tree Company
- 5 Connecticut Named Fourth Healthiest State In The Nation