WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Finance Board has approved an agreement between the town and the Fire and EMS that establishes who is responsible for funding capital and insurance expenses during a meeting on Thursday, March 13, according to the Weston Forum.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires