WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Finance Board has approved an agreement between the town and the Fire and EMS that establishes who is responsible for funding capital and insurance expenses during a meeting on Thursday, March 13, according to the Weston Forum.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Weston Skies Sunday
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Weston's Lunch Box: A New Owner, An Old Name
- 5 Weston Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend