WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Finance Board has approved an agreement between the town and the Fire and EMS that establishes who is responsible for funding capital and insurance expenses during a meeting on Thursday, March 13, according to the Weston Forum.
- 1 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 2 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD