WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Finance Board has approved an agreement between the town and the Fire and EMS that establishes who is responsible for funding capital and insurance expenses during a meeting on Thursday, March 13, according to the Weston Forum.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y