WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Finance Board has approved an agreement between the town and the Fire and EMS that establishes who is responsible for funding capital and insurance expenses during a meeting on Thursday, March 13, according to the Weston Forum.
- 1 Weston Home Owned By Creators Of The Lobster Roll Hits The Market
- 2 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Frigid Wind Chills
- 4 Employee Shot To Death In Robbery At Bridgeport Market
- 5 Driver To Serve 8 Years In Prison In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist