WESTON, Conn. – A 70-year-old woman who is the mother of a man charged in a huge larceny scheme was arrested June 9 on charges of operating a drug factory inside her residence, reports Weston Forum.com.
Abigail Bamman, of 10 Kettlewold Lane, was arrested by Connecticut State Police, the Forum said.
Bamman’s property was searched last November after police began an investigation of stolen items found at her son’s residence on Georgetown Road, the Forum said. Police then obtained a search warrant for 10 Kettlewold Lane, where they found a marijuana grow room and other stolen items, the Forum said.
Bamman was charged with cultivating marijuana without a license, operating a drug factory and possession of marijuana.
Joshua Bamman, Abigail Bamman’s son, and his girlfriend, Kathlene Falcone, were arrested earlier this year by Weston police on various larceny charges and now face charges by Bridgeport police. The couple was arrested by warrant June 9 and each was charged with third-degree burglary and third-degree criminal mischief.
Stolen items were located at Joshua Bamman’s residence and storage lockers in Bridgeport. Almost 400 stolen items taken from construction sites, homes and other towns were found.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Weston Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Weston, Easton, Redding