WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police recently charged a Texas woman with driving under the influence after a car accident the intersection of Godfrey Road West and Scatacook Trail, according to the Weston Forum.
Courtney Eisner, 25, of Houston, was arrested after police found a damaged Porsche Cayenne unattended at the scene of the accident, the Forum said. Eisner arrived at the scene as the passenger in a van and smelled of alcohol, the Weston Forum reported.
Eisner was charged with DUI, refusal to submit to testing and evading responsibility, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday