WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police recently charged a Texas woman with driving under the influence after a car accident the intersection of Godfrey Road West and Scatacook Trail, according to the Weston Forum.
Courtney Eisner, 25, of Houston, was arrested after police found a damaged Porsche Cayenne unattended at the scene of the accident, the Forum said. Eisner arrived at the scene as the passenger in a van and smelled of alcohol, the Weston Forum reported.
Eisner was charged with DUI, refusal to submit to testing and evading responsibility, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl