WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police recently charged a Texas woman with driving under the influence after a car accident the intersection of Godfrey Road West and Scatacook Trail, according to the Weston Forum.
Courtney Eisner, 25, of Houston, was arrested after police found a damaged Porsche Cayenne unattended at the scene of the accident, the Forum said. Eisner arrived at the scene as the passenger in a van and smelled of alcohol, the Weston Forum reported.
Eisner was charged with DUI, refusal to submit to testing and evading responsibility, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick