WESTON, Conn. -- Weston police recently charged a Texas woman with driving under the influence after a car accident the intersection of Godfrey Road West and Scatacook Trail, according to the Weston Forum.
Courtney Eisner, 25, of Houston, was arrested after police found a damaged Porsche Cayenne unattended at the scene of the accident, the Forum said. Eisner arrived at the scene as the passenger in a van and smelled of alcohol, the Weston Forum reported.
Eisner was charged with DUI, refusal to submit to testing and evading responsibility, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston