EASTON, Conn. – Real estate values rose in Easton by more than $4 million dollars while motor vehicles dipped $1 million and personal property rose a half million, according to recently released grand list figures from the tax assessor’s office.
The total of all three figures was $1,318,952,257 in taxable property, an increase of $4,120,414 from 2011.
The Aquarion Water Co. of Connecticut had the highest valued real estate at $34,632,670, followed by the Connecticut Golf Club at $5,409,830.
The top residential listings were Salvatore and Marie Gilbertie’s properties at 65 Adams Road at $2,069,550, Mark and Antoinette Greenspan’s home at 144 Morehouse Road at $1,937,410 and Asif Malik’s properties at 119 Judd Road and 82 Rock House Road, valued at $1,729,360.
Easton’s motor vehicles totaled $74,052,690, dropping $1,102,970 from $75,155,660 in 2011.
Personal property values rose to $14,512,921 from $13,969,787.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow