FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – U.S. Rep. Jim Himes (D) will come away victorious for his third term in Congress representing Connecticut's 4th District, according to CBS News.
Himes is projected to defeat Republican challenger Steve Obsitnik in voting Tuesday.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Fireman's Carnival Kicks Off In Easton With Food, Fun, Rides
- 5 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty