FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – U.S. Rep. Jim Himes (D) will come away victorious for his third term in Congress representing Connecticut's 4th District, according to CBS News.
Himes is projected to defeat Republican challenger Steve Obsitnik in voting Tuesday.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield