FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – U.S. Rep. Jim Himes (D) will come away victorious for his third term in Congress representing Connecticut's 4th District, according to CBS News.
Himes is projected to defeat Republican challenger Steve Obsitnik in voting Tuesday.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday
- 5 Fire Weather Watch Issued For Fairfield County Through Evening