FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – President Obama has defeated Mitt Romney for Connecticut's seven electoral votes, according to CNN.
The network is projecting President Obama will win the Nutmeg State with more than 60 percent of the vote total.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Weston, Easton, Redding Sky