EASTON, Conn. -- The Town of Easton has agreed to join a solid waste and energy consortium, according to Patch.com.
Membership in the Greater Bridgeport Regional Solid Waste Committee will help Easton secure lower rates for disposing of trash due to the higher tonnage of garbage, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller