EASTON, Conn. -- The Town of Easton has agreed to join a solid waste and energy consortium, according to Patch.com.
Membership in the Greater Bridgeport Regional Solid Waste Committee will help Easton secure lower rates for disposing of trash due to the higher tonnage of garbage, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships