EASTON, Conn. -- The Town of Easton has agreed to join a solid waste and energy consortium, according to Patch.com.
Membership in the Greater Bridgeport Regional Solid Waste Committee will help Easton secure lower rates for disposing of trash due to the higher tonnage of garbage, Patch.com reported.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals