EASTON, Conn. -- The Town of Easton has agreed to join a solid waste and energy consortium, according to Patch.com.
Membership in the Greater Bridgeport Regional Solid Waste Committee will help Easton secure lower rates for disposing of trash due to the higher tonnage of garbage, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening
- 5 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana