EASTON, Conn. -- The Town of Easton has agreed to join a solid waste and energy consortium, according to Patch.com.
Membership in the Greater Bridgeport Regional Solid Waste Committee will help Easton secure lower rates for disposing of trash due to the higher tonnage of garbage, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield