EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Finance will hold a Town Meeting on Monday, April 28, to examine a $42.1 million budget for the 2014-15 fiscal year, according to The Easton Courier.
The proposed budget would constitute a 2 percent increase over the previous year, including $15.5 million earmarked for the Board of Education, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton
- 4 Farm-To-Table Cookbook Author Finds Inspiration In Son's Easton Experiences
- 5 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan