EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Finance will hold a Town Meeting on Monday, April 28, to examine a $42.1 million budget for the 2014-15 fiscal year, according to The Easton Courier.
The proposed budget would constitute a 2 percent increase over the previous year, including $15.5 million earmarked for the Board of Education, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast