EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Finance will hold a Town Meeting on Monday, April 28, to examine a $42.1 million budget for the 2014-15 fiscal year, according to The Easton Courier.
The proposed budget would constitute a 2 percent increase over the previous year, including $15.5 million earmarked for the Board of Education, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y