EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Finance will hold a Town Meeting on Monday, April 28, to examine a $42.1 million budget for the 2014-15 fiscal year, according to The Easton Courier.
The proposed budget would constitute a 2 percent increase over the previous year, including $15.5 million earmarked for the Board of Education, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield