EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Finance will hold a Town Meeting on Monday, April 28, to examine a $42.1 million budget for the 2014-15 fiscal year, according to The Easton Courier.
The proposed budget would constitute a 2 percent increase over the previous year, including $15.5 million earmarked for the Board of Education, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller