EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Selectmen has extended the lease/option on the proposed prayer center on South Park Avenue, according to the Easton Courier.
The New England Prayer center is looking to build on 30 acres of town land, but it must first buy the plot. The asking price is currently $5.8 million, the Easton Courier said.
The prayer center has until Oct. 30 to purchase the land, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola