EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Selectmen has extended the lease/option on the proposed prayer center on South Park Avenue, according to the Easton Courier.
The New England Prayer center is looking to build on 30 acres of town land, but it must first buy the plot. The asking price is currently $5.8 million, the Easton Courier said.
The prayer center has until Oct. 30 to purchase the land, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast