EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Selectmen has extended the lease/option on the proposed prayer center on South Park Avenue, according to the Easton Courier.
The New England Prayer center is looking to build on 30 acres of town land, but it must first buy the plot. The asking price is currently $5.8 million, the Easton Courier said.
The prayer center has until Oct. 30 to purchase the land, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield