EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Selectmen has extended the lease/option on the proposed prayer center on South Park Avenue, according to the Easton Courier.
The New England Prayer center is looking to build on 30 acres of town land, but it must first buy the plot. The asking price is currently $5.8 million, the Easton Courier said.
The prayer center has until Oct. 30 to purchase the land, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers
- 4 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up