EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Board of Selectmen has extended the lease/option on the proposed prayer center on South Park Avenue, according to the Easton Courier.
The New England Prayer center is looking to build on 30 acres of town land, but it must first buy the plot. The asking price is currently $5.8 million, the Easton Courier said.
The prayer center has until Oct. 30 to purchase the land, the Easton Courier reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest