EASTON, Conn. - Easton voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Easton will head to the the polls to vote for either Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
There is one polling station that will be open for all registered Republicans in Easton. It is at Samuel Staples Elementary School, 515 Morehouse Road.
All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. statewide.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight