EASTON, Conn. - Easton voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Easton will head to the the polls to vote for either Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
There is one polling station that will be open for all registered Republicans in Easton. It is at Samuel Staples Elementary School, 515 Morehouse Road.
All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. statewide.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding