EASTON, Conn. ‒ Easton voters supported Republican candidates in all contests Tuesday, backing the winner only in the state representative race.
Easton cast 2,329 votes for State Rep. John Shaban to 1,497 for Democrat Leon Karvelis. Shaban won reelection to represent the 135th District, which also includes Weston and Redding.
Easton supported Mitt Romney for president with 2,380 votes to 1,841 for President Obama.
It also backed Linda McMahon for Senate, 2,214-1,759, over Democrat Chris Murphy. Libertarian candidate Paul Passarelli received 40 votes.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Y's Men Of Weston Learn About The Dangers Of AF From Cardiac Expert
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday