EASTON, Conn. ‒ Easton voters supported Republican candidates in all contests Tuesday, backing the winner only in the state representative race.
Easton cast 2,329 votes for State Rep. John Shaban to 1,497 for Democrat Leon Karvelis. Shaban won reelection to represent the 135th District, which also includes Weston and Redding.
Easton supported Mitt Romney for president with 2,380 votes to 1,841 for President Obama.
It also backed Linda McMahon for Senate, 2,214-1,759, over Democrat Chris Murphy. Libertarian candidate Paul Passarelli received 40 votes.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Weston Police Forensics Officers Help With Child Porn Arrest
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston