WESTON, Conn. — Conn. — Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are close in the national polls but who's ahead in Easton, Redding and Weston on the eve of the presidential election? Before you cast your ballot Tuesday, vote in our poll.
Tell us what you think of the candidates and the campaign in the comments below.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill