WESTON, Conn. — Conn. — Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are close in the national polls but who's ahead in Easton, Redding and Weston on the eve of the presidential election? Before you cast your ballot Tuesday, vote in our poll.
Tell us what you think of the candidates and the campaign in the comments below.
- 1 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield