WESTON, Conn. — Conn. — Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are close in the national polls but who's ahead in Easton, Redding and Weston on the eve of the presidential election? Before you cast your ballot Tuesday, vote in our poll.
Tell us what you think of the candidates and the campaign in the comments below.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street