WESTON, Conn. — Conn. — Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are close in the national polls but who's ahead in Easton, Redding and Weston on the eve of the presidential election? Before you cast your ballot Tuesday, vote in our poll.
Tell us what you think of the candidates and the campaign in the comments below.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals