WESTON, Conn. — Conn. — Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are close in the national polls but who's ahead in Easton, Redding and Weston on the eve of the presidential election? Before you cast your ballot Tuesday, vote in our poll.
Tell us what you think of the candidates and the campaign in the comments below.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding