REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding will host a public information meeting at Town Hall to discuss the preparation of a natural hazard mitigation plan on Monday, March 17, at 6:30 p.m.
The plan will identify potential natural disaster risks in the area and identify the capabilities of the community to avoid injury and property damage in the event of a disaster such as a flood.
Residents, property owners and business owners are encouraged to participate in this discussion.
For those who are unable to attend the meeting, comments may be sent to the First Selectman’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the office of the Redding First Selectman at 203-938-2002.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers