REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding will host a public information meeting at Town Hall to discuss the preparation of a natural hazard mitigation plan on Monday, March 17, at 6:30 p.m.
The plan will identify potential natural disaster risks in the area and identify the capabilities of the community to avoid injury and property damage in the event of a disaster such as a flood.
Residents, property owners and business owners are encouraged to participate in this discussion.
For those who are unable to attend the meeting, comments may be sent to the First Selectman’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the office of the Redding First Selectman at 203-938-2002.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight
- 4 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield