REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding will host a public information meeting at Town Hall to discuss the preparation of a natural hazard mitigation plan on Monday, March 17, at 6:30 p.m.
The plan will identify potential natural disaster risks in the area and identify the capabilities of the community to avoid injury and property damage in the event of a disaster such as a flood.
Residents, property owners and business owners are encouraged to participate in this discussion.
For those who are unable to attend the meeting, comments may be sent to the First Selectman’s Office at email@example.com.
For more information, contact the office of the Redding First Selectman at 203-938-2002.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 5 West Point Army Major Plans Weston Lecture On General Pershing