REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding will host a public information meeting at Town Hall to discuss the preparation of a natural hazard mitigation plan on Monday, March 17, at 6:30 p.m.
The plan will identify potential natural disaster risks in the area and identify the capabilities of the community to avoid injury and property damage in the event of a disaster such as a flood.
Residents, property owners and business owners are encouraged to participate in this discussion.
For those who are unable to attend the meeting, comments may be sent to the First Selectman’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the office of the Redding First Selectman at 203-938-2002.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding