REDDING, Conn. -- The Town of Redding will host a public information meeting at Town Hall to discuss the preparation of a natural hazard mitigation plan on Monday, March 17, at 6:30 p.m.
The plan will identify potential natural disaster risks in the area and identify the capabilities of the community to avoid injury and property damage in the event of a disaster such as a flood.
Residents, property owners and business owners are encouraged to participate in this discussion.
For those who are unable to attend the meeting, comments may be sent to the First Selectman’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the office of the Redding First Selectman at 203-938-2002.
Redding Town Hall is located at 100 Hill Road.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping