REDDING, Conn. - Redding voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's statewide primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Redding will head to the the polls to vote for either Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
Republicans can also ballots for candidates for the following offices:
- Lieutenant governor: Penny Bacchiochi, Heather Somers or David M. Walker
- Comptroller: Sharon J. McLaughlin or Angel Cadena
There is one polling station that will be open for all registered Republicans at the Redding Community Center on Lonetown Road behind Redding Elementary School.
All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Weston, Easton, Redding Sky