REDDING/EASTON, Conn. -- Voters in Redding approved the town budget in a Tuesday referendum and also joined with Easton residents in passing the Region 9 school spending plan, according to the Redding Pilot.
Redding and Easton voters also approved a $1.455 million roof restoration project at Joel Barlow High School.
The Redding town budget for 2014-15 will be $47.47 million, bringing a mill rate of 28.91, which is down by 0.04 mills over the 2013-14 fiscal year.
The combined Region 9 school budget for 2014-15 totals nearly $22.7 million. Redding’s share is $12.3 million, while Easton’s is $10.4 million.
Read the full story here in the Redding Pilot.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48