EASTON, Conn. -- Easton school officials and Easton Police topped the list of paid employees in Easton, according to a report from the Easton Courier.
Easton School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg was at the top of the list with a salary of $224,195, while police officer John Sollazo topped the municipal employee list with gross pay of $158,599 for the year, according to the Easton Courier report.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield