EASTON, Conn. -- Easton school officials and Easton Police topped the list of paid employees in Easton, according to a report from the Easton Courier.
Easton School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg was at the top of the list with a salary of $224,195, while police officer John Sollazo topped the municipal employee list with gross pay of $158,599 for the year, according to the Easton Courier report.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut