EASTON, Conn. -- Easton school officials and Easton Police topped the list of paid employees in Easton, according to a report from the Easton Courier.
Easton School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg was at the top of the list with a salary of $224,195, while police officer John Sollazo topped the municipal employee list with gross pay of $158,599 for the year, according to the Easton Courier report.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill