EASTON, Conn. -- Easton school officials and Easton Police topped the list of paid employees in Easton, according to a report from the Easton Courier.
Easton School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg was at the top of the list with a salary of $224,195, while police officer John Sollazo topped the municipal employee list with gross pay of $158,599 for the year, according to the Easton Courier report.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl