EASTON, Conn. -- Easton school officials and Easton Police topped the list of paid employees in Easton, according to a report from the Easton Courier.
Easton School Superintendent Bernard Josefsberg was at the top of the list with a salary of $224,195, while police officer John Sollazo topped the municipal employee list with gross pay of $158,599 for the year, according to the Easton Courier report.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick