EASTON AND WESTON, Conn. – State Rep. John Shaban (R-Easton, Weston and Redding) will hold two Town Hall-style meetings to talk with voters next week in Easton and Weston.
In both sessions, Shaban will discuss the 2013 legislative session, which came to a close recently. The Weston session will also feature state Sen. Toni Boucher, who represents parts of Weston as well as Westport, Wilton, Redding, New Canaan, Ridgefield and Bethel.
The Easton session is scheduled for Tuesday, July 9, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Easton Public Library, 691 Morehouse Road.
The Weston meeting will be Wednesday, July 10, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Weston Public Library, 56 Norfield Road.
Both meetings are free and open to the public.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm