EASTON AND WESTON, Conn. – State Rep. John Shaban (R-Easton, Weston and Redding) will hold two Town Hall-style meetings to talk with voters next week in Easton and Weston.
In both sessions, Shaban will discuss the 2013 legislative session, which came to a close recently. The Weston session will also feature state Sen. Toni Boucher, who represents parts of Weston as well as Westport, Wilton, Redding, New Canaan, Ridgefield and Bethel.
The Easton session is scheduled for Tuesday, July 9, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Easton Public Library, 691 Morehouse Road.
The Weston meeting will be Wednesday, July 10, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Weston Public Library, 56 Norfield Road.
Both meetings are free and open to the public.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield