Susan Moch, a lawyer who has lived in Weston for 19 years, and Weston Democratic Town Committee Chair Barbara Reynolds, a Weston resident for 21 years, looked forward to the nomination of President Barack Obama, who was reelected in November.
Both were participating in their first convention and were excited to hear speeches by Gov. Dannel Malloy and former President Bill Clinton and the acceptance speeches of Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
"They will speak in a stadium in an event open to the public, I think that’s wonderful,” Moch said at the time.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals