Susan Moch, a lawyer who has lived in Weston for 19 years, and Weston Democratic Town Committee Chair Barbara Reynolds, a Weston resident for 21 years, looked forward to the nomination of President Barack Obama, who was reelected in November.
Both were participating in their first convention and were excited to hear speeches by Gov. Dannel Malloy and former President Bill Clinton and the acceptance speeches of Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
"They will speak in a stadium in an event open to the public, I think that’s wonderful,” Moch said at the time.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced