Susan Moch, a lawyer who has lived in Weston for 19 years, and Weston Democratic Town Committee Chair Barbara Reynolds, a Weston resident for 21 years, looked forward to the nomination of President Barack Obama, who was reelected in November.
Both were participating in their first convention and were excited to hear speeches by Gov. Dannel Malloy and former President Bill Clinton and the acceptance speeches of Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
"They will speak in a stadium in an event open to the public, I think that’s wonderful,” Moch said at the time.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub