Susan Moch, a lawyer who has lived in Weston for 19 years, and Weston Democratic Town Committee Chair Barbara Reynolds, a Weston resident for 21 years, looked forward to the nomination of President Barack Obama, who was reelected in November.
Both were participating in their first convention and were excited to hear speeches by Gov. Dannel Malloy and former President Bill Clinton and the acceptance speeches of Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
"They will speak in a stadium in an event open to the public, I think that’s wonderful,” Moch said at the time.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton