Susan Moch, a lawyer who has lived in Weston for 19 years, and Weston Democratic Town Committee Chair Barbara Reynolds, a Weston resident for 21 years, looked forward to the nomination of President Barack Obama, who was reelected in November.
Both were participating in their first convention and were excited to hear speeches by Gov. Dannel Malloy and former President Bill Clinton and the acceptance speeches of Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
"They will speak in a stadium in an event open to the public, I think that’s wonderful,” Moch said at the time.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48