WESTON, Conn. - Weston voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Weston will head to the the polls to vote for either Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
Republicans can also ballots for candidates for the following offices:
- Lieutenant governor: Penny Bacchiochi, Heather Somers or David M. Walker
- Comptroller: Sharon J. McLaughlin or Angel Cadena
There is one polling station that will be open for all registered Republicans. It is at Weston Middle school at 135 School Road.
All polling stations statewide will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
- 1 Conn. Reports 8 'Highly Suspected' Enterovirus D68 Cases
- 2 National Weather Service: Weston's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Weston 7th Grade Football Team Holds Off New Canaan
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach