WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen recently approved a spending package that would provide funding to improve the Weston Senior Center, according to the Weston Forum.
The two appropriations will be used to resurface a blacktop area that will serve as a playground for East House at Hurlbutt Elementary School as well as structural renovations so that three classrooms can in South House can be used by the senior center, the Weston Forum reported.
In all, the two appropriations totaled about $57,000 the Weston Forum said.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals