WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen recently approved a spending package that would provide funding to improve the Weston Senior Center, according to the Weston Forum.
The two appropriations will be used to resurface a blacktop area that will serve as a playground for East House at Hurlbutt Elementary School as well as structural renovations so that three classrooms can in South House can be used by the senior center, the Weston Forum reported.
In all, the two appropriations totaled about $57,000 the Weston Forum said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub