WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen recently approved a spending package that would provide funding to improve the Weston Senior Center, according to the Weston Forum.
The two appropriations will be used to resurface a blacktop area that will serve as a playground for East House at Hurlbutt Elementary School as well as structural renovations so that three classrooms can in South House can be used by the senior center, the Weston Forum reported.
In all, the two appropriations totaled about $57,000 the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist