WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen recently approved a spending package that would provide funding to improve the Weston Senior Center, according to the Weston Forum.
The two appropriations will be used to resurface a blacktop area that will serve as a playground for East House at Hurlbutt Elementary School as well as structural renovations so that three classrooms can in South House can be used by the senior center, the Weston Forum reported.
In all, the two appropriations totaled about $57,000 the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut