WESTON, Conn. - Residents have the chance Saturday to ask Weston's leaders questions about issues facing the town.
The Weston League of Women Voters hosts its 22nd annual "Speak Up Saturday" event at 10:30 a.m. at the Weston library, 56 Norfield Road. The event, originally scheduled for Feb. 9, was postponed by the blizzard.
"The people, and that means you (if you attend), get to ask any question within the bounds of propriety of any and all public officials on stage," the League of Women Voters says on its website. "The chairs. of all boards and commissions and the full Board of Selectmen have received invitations. As has the police chief, superintendent of schools and our state legislative delegation."
Watch video of last year's Speak Up Saturday.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl