WESTON, Conn. - Residents have the chance Saturday to ask Weston's leaders questions about issues facing the town.
The Weston League of Women Voters hosts its 22nd annual "Speak Up Saturday" event at 10:30 a.m. at the Weston library, 56 Norfield Road. The event, originally scheduled for Feb. 9, was postponed by the blizzard.
"The people, and that means you (if you attend), get to ask any question within the bounds of propriety of any and all public officials on stage," the League of Women Voters says on its website. "The chairs. of all boards and commissions and the full Board of Selectmen have received invitations. As has the police chief, superintendent of schools and our state legislative delegation."
Watch video of last year's Speak Up Saturday.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston