WESTON, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 11 September Lane listed at $889,000 is The Weston-Easton-Redding Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,129 square feet
- four bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.00 acres
- updated kitchen with balcony/deck, granite counters, hardwood floor, and new appliances opens into family room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, dryer, freezer, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- formal living room with fireplace and vaulted ceiling and hardwood floor
- formal dining room has French doors that open onto deck allowing the outdoors in
- TV/media area with fireplace and wine closet
- family room with ceiling fan, fireplace, hardwood floor and vaulted ceiling
- deck, French doors, patio and porch
- two-car attached garage
See KMS Partners Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for the complete listing.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo