EASTON, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Oct. 1 to Nov. 11, as reported by the Easton town clerk's office:
• Julie and James Servilla sold a house at 150 Rock House Road to Carolyn and Geoffrey Beatriz for $548,000.
• Carolyn and Greg Guidotti sold a house at 15 The Circle to Boharat and Harshida Shah for $577,534.
• Grantley Schenk and Catherine Ford sold a house at 165 Maple Road to Thomas and Joan Schick for $618,000
• Shawn and Maria Jacques sold a house at 56 Northwood Drive to Tony Miodonka for $499,999.99.
• Fiona and William Tustian sold a house at 422 Sport Hill Road to Marsha Huribal for $420,000.
• Patricia Ippolito sold a house at 55 Flat Rock Road to Frank and Carol Festa for $525,000.
• Michael and Stephanie Belleveau sold a house at 40 Country Club Lane to David Geries for $725,000.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm