WESTON AND EASTON, Conn. - House hunting in the Weston and Easton area? There are several open houses in Weston and Easton this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a three-bedroom home on North Street in Easton that is listed for $679,000 to a four-bedroom, 4,941-square-foot house on Lords Highway East in Weston on the market for $1.195 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola