WESTON AND EASTON, Conn. - House hunting in the Weston and Easton area? There are several open houses in Weston and Easton this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a three-bedroom home on North Street in Easton that is listed for $679,000 to a four-bedroom, 4,941-square-foot house on Lords Highway East in Weston on the market for $1.195 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals