REDDING, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Nov. 8-28, as reported by the Redding town clerk's office:
• Charles I. Tyler sold a house at 240 Umpawaug Road to Umpawaug Hill LLC for $1,500,000.
• Geraldine McNamera sold Unit 8 at 56 Portland Ave. to Joann H. Orr for $235,000.
• George and Barbara Swander sold a house at 61 Hopewell Woods Road to Timothy and Melinda Shea for $851,500.
• Tami O'Connor sold a house at 15 Orchard Drive to Chad and Leila Herrman for $555,250.
• Doneta Dunn sold a house at 248 Redding Road to Nicole English for $333,500.
• Margareta Frank sold a house at 120 Black Rock Turnpike to Einar Ulffson for $330,000.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says