REDDING, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Nov. 8-28, as reported by the Redding town clerk's office:
• Charles I. Tyler sold a house at 240 Umpawaug Road to Umpawaug Hill LLC for $1,500,000.
• Geraldine McNamera sold Unit 8 at 56 Portland Ave. to Joann H. Orr for $235,000.
• George and Barbara Swander sold a house at 61 Hopewell Woods Road to Timothy and Melinda Shea for $851,500.
• Tami O'Connor sold a house at 15 Orchard Drive to Chad and Leila Herrman for $555,250.
• Doneta Dunn sold a house at 248 Redding Road to Nicole English for $333,500.
• Margareta Frank sold a house at 120 Black Rock Turnpike to Einar Ulffson for $330,000.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo