REDDING, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Dec. 19 to Jan. 3 as reported by the Redding town clerk's office:
• Vincenzo Coccoli sold a house at 3 Olmstead Road to Casey Pilkington and Timothy Aicazo for $220,000.
• Kathleen Smith sold a house at 20 Bayberry Lane to Brian Candee for $400,000.
• Peter Wolff sold a house at 13 Topledge Road to Wayne Westring for $436,000.
• Adam Brill sold a house at 61 Gallows Hill Road to Brookfield Global Relocation Service for $545,000.
• John Walker sold a house at 17 Giles Hill Road to Robert Snider for $760,000.
• Gerald Freedman sold at house at 76 Drummer Lane to KJSM Enterprises for $214,500.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center