REDDING, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Dec. 19 to Jan. 3 as reported by the Redding town clerk's office:
• Vincenzo Coccoli sold a house at 3 Olmstead Road to Casey Pilkington and Timothy Aicazo for $220,000.
• Kathleen Smith sold a house at 20 Bayberry Lane to Brian Candee for $400,000.
• Peter Wolff sold a house at 13 Topledge Road to Wayne Westring for $436,000.
• Adam Brill sold a house at 61 Gallows Hill Road to Brookfield Global Relocation Service for $545,000.
• John Walker sold a house at 17 Giles Hill Road to Robert Snider for $760,000.
• Gerald Freedman sold at house at 76 Drummer Lane to KJSM Enterprises for $214,500.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Weston; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight