REDDING, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Dec. 19 to Jan. 3 as reported by the Redding town clerk's office:
• Vincenzo Coccoli sold a house at 3 Olmstead Road to Casey Pilkington and Timothy Aicazo for $220,000.
• Kathleen Smith sold a house at 20 Bayberry Lane to Brian Candee for $400,000.
• Peter Wolff sold a house at 13 Topledge Road to Wayne Westring for $436,000.
• Adam Brill sold a house at 61 Gallows Hill Road to Brookfield Global Relocation Service for $545,000.
• John Walker sold a house at 17 Giles Hill Road to Robert Snider for $760,000.
• Gerald Freedman sold at house at 76 Drummer Lane to KJSM Enterprises for $214,500.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield