REDDING, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Oct. 4-31 as reported by the Redding town clerk's office:
• Christopher and Shannon Kenefick sold a house at 163 Umpawaug Road to Edward Kilian for $325,000.
• Sharon Pearlman and Frank Klinzman sold a house at 66 Drummer Lane to Daniel Mond and Sophie Sallo for $430,000.
• The estates of Russell and Veronica Difranco sold a house at 4 Peaceable Street to Vasilios Kontogiannis for $303,170.
• The estate of Helen Zilinek sold a house at 81 Black Rock Turnpike to Brian and Brenda Lilly for $185,250.
• The estate of Nancy Lutz sold a house at 10 Cross Highway to Clay and Amy Cowan for $915,000.
• The estate of Louis Mrozinski sold a house at 11 Little Boston Lane to Thomas Bobbin and Catherine Wall for $445,000.
• Joseph and Laurie Bruhin sold a house at 15 Fox Run Road to James Capra and Bernadett Pragai for $625,000.
• Nan Brall sold a house at 43 Wagon Wheel Road to Johnn Daniel and Aimee Peters for $466,000.
• James and Barbara McKay sold a house at 37 Hill Road to Jason Tracy and Lisa Golloher for $621,000.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield
- 5 Weston Republican Town Committee Adds New Member