REDDING, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Oct. 4-31 as reported by the Redding town clerk's office:
• Christopher and Shannon Kenefick sold a house at 163 Umpawaug Road to Edward Kilian for $325,000.
• Sharon Pearlman and Frank Klinzman sold a house at 66 Drummer Lane to Daniel Mond and Sophie Sallo for $430,000.
• The estates of Russell and Veronica Difranco sold a house at 4 Peaceable Street to Vasilios Kontogiannis for $303,170.
• The estate of Helen Zilinek sold a house at 81 Black Rock Turnpike to Brian and Brenda Lilly for $185,250.
• The estate of Nancy Lutz sold a house at 10 Cross Highway to Clay and Amy Cowan for $915,000.
• The estate of Louis Mrozinski sold a house at 11 Little Boston Lane to Thomas Bobbin and Catherine Wall for $445,000.
• Joseph and Laurie Bruhin sold a house at 15 Fox Run Road to James Capra and Bernadett Pragai for $625,000.
• Nan Brall sold a house at 43 Wagon Wheel Road to Johnn Daniel and Aimee Peters for $466,000.
• James and Barbara McKay sold a house at 37 Hill Road to Jason Tracy and Lisa Golloher for $621,000.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Weston; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight