WESTON, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Nov. 29 to Dec. 19 as reported by the Weston town clerk's office:
• John and Denise Lautenbach sold 15 Merry Lane to Marc and Katherine DeMul for $905,000.
• Gayle Kirsh sold 25 Old Hyde Road to John and Denise Lautenbach for $1,495,000.
• Ranjana Shukla sold 3 Pinefield Lane to Vineet and Ritu Jain for $1,029,000.
• Roy Wright and Coulson Duerksen sold 24 Steep Hill Road to Sean Peterkin for $810,000.
• Steven and Alexandra Marks sold 64 Lyons Plains Road to James and Diana Ruiz for $2,450,000.
• Thomas and Sandra Delaney sold 17 Wood Hill Road to Sivaraman and Leela Arumughan for $695,000.
• Aaron and Stephanie Lemke sold 2 Graylock Road to Stephen Machnickl for $1,500,000.
• Peggy Sue Knopping sold 11 Glory Road to Jeffery Matthews for $1,275,000.
• John and Ruanna Opie sold 17 Twin Wells Lane to Andrew and Mary McGrade for $1,525,000.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding