WESTON, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Oct. 1 to 23 as reported by the Weston town clerk's office:
• Kevin and Kathleen Cullen sold a home at 7 Soundview Farm Road to Cian and Shalini Osuilleabhain for $895,000.
• Daniel and Elizabeth Klein sold a home at 290 Georgetown Road to Nigel and Juliet Frost for $395,000.
• Stephanie and Jay Ugol sold a home at 22 Ledgewood Road to Roland and Deborah Gille for $720,000.
• Harold and Sheila Shupack sold a home at 9 Autumn Ridge Road to Matthew and Shannon Waldis for $850,000.
• David and Jessica Harris sold a home at 27 Twin Falls Lane to Jonathan and Lauren Groveman for $2.025 million.
• Clifford and Janine Peck sold a home at 5 Old Mill Road to Drew Friedman for $1.1 million.
• Daniel and Lisa Tyler sold a home at 70 Kettle Creek Road to Dayne Diamond for $760,000.
• Eugenia Thirkield Estate sold a home at 53-55 Norfield Road to John Peyton for $1.165 million.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton