WESTON, Conn. ‒ Here is a list of home sales from Oct. 1 to 23 as reported by the Weston town clerk's office:
• Kevin and Kathleen Cullen sold a home at 7 Soundview Farm Road to Cian and Shalini Osuilleabhain for $895,000.
• Daniel and Elizabeth Klein sold a home at 290 Georgetown Road to Nigel and Juliet Frost for $395,000.
• Stephanie and Jay Ugol sold a home at 22 Ledgewood Road to Roland and Deborah Gille for $720,000.
• Harold and Sheila Shupack sold a home at 9 Autumn Ridge Road to Matthew and Shannon Waldis for $850,000.
• David and Jessica Harris sold a home at 27 Twin Falls Lane to Jonathan and Lauren Groveman for $2.025 million.
• Clifford and Janine Peck sold a home at 5 Old Mill Road to Drew Friedman for $1.1 million.
• Daniel and Lisa Tyler sold a home at 70 Kettle Creek Road to Dayne Diamond for $760,000.
• Eugenia Thirkield Estate sold a home at 53-55 Norfield Road to John Peyton for $1.165 million.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding