REDDING, Conn. -- A 28-acre Redding estate formerly owned by Mark Twain was featured as "The House of the Day" by The Wall Street Journal recently.
The home that was built on the foundation of the famed author's country home is currently for sale for $4 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts