REDDING, Conn. -- A 28-acre Redding estate formerly owned by Mark Twain was featured as "The House of the Day" by The Wall Street Journal recently.
The home that was built on the foundation of the famed author's country home is currently for sale for $4 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding