REDDING, Conn. -- A 28-acre Redding estate formerly owned by Mark Twain was featured as "The House of the Day" by The Wall Street Journal recently.
The home that was built on the foundation of the famed author's country home is currently for sale for $4 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola