REDDING, Conn. -- A 28-acre Redding estate formerly owned by Mark Twain was featured as "The House of the Day" by The Wall Street Journal recently.
The home that was built on the foundation of the famed author's country home is currently for sale for $4 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal