REDDING, Conn. -- A 28-acre Redding estate formerly owned by Mark Twain was featured as "The House of the Day" by The Wall Street Journal recently.
The home that was built on the foundation of the famed author's country home is currently for sale for $4 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals