REDDING, Conn. -- A 28-acre Redding estate formerly owned by Mark Twain was featured as "The House of the Day" by The Wall Street Journal recently.
The home that was built on the foundation of the famed author's country home is currently for sale for $4 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur
- 5 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate