WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen unanimously approved a $1.2 million bid for new windows and doors for Weston High School on Monday, April 7, according to the Weston Forum.
The base bid was for $1,003,180 and included additional funds for contingency costs. The contract must now be approved by the town attorney, the Weston Forum reported.
The Building Committee also approved a base bid to replace six air conditioners in the high school at a cost of $176,098 at an earlier meeting, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding