WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen unanimously approved a $1.2 million bid for new windows and doors for Weston High School on Monday, April 7, according to the Weston Forum.
The base bid was for $1,003,180 and included additional funds for contingency costs. The contract must now be approved by the town attorney, the Weston Forum reported.
The Building Committee also approved a base bid to replace six air conditioners in the high school at a cost of $176,098 at an earlier meeting, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown