WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen unanimously approved a $1.2 million bid for new windows and doors for Weston High School on Monday, April 7, according to the Weston Forum.
The base bid was for $1,003,180 and included additional funds for contingency costs. The contract must now be approved by the town attorney, the Weston Forum reported.
The Building Committee also approved a base bid to replace six air conditioners in the high school at a cost of $176,098 at an earlier meeting, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield