WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen unanimously approved a $1.2 million bid for new windows and doors for Weston High School on Monday, April 7, according to the Weston Forum.
The base bid was for $1,003,180 and included additional funds for contingency costs. The contract must now be approved by the town attorney, the Weston Forum reported.
The Building Committee also approved a base bid to replace six air conditioners in the high school at a cost of $176,098 at an earlier meeting, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow