WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen unanimously approved a $1.2 million bid for new windows and doors for Weston High School on Monday, April 7, according to the Weston Forum.
The base bid was for $1,003,180 and included additional funds for contingency costs. The contract must now be approved by the town attorney, the Weston Forum reported.
The Building Committee also approved a base bid to replace six air conditioners in the high school at a cost of $176,098 at an earlier meeting, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield