WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Board of Selectmen unanimously approved a $1.2 million bid for new windows and doors for Weston High School on Monday, April 7, according to the Weston Forum.
The base bid was for $1,003,180 and included additional funds for contingency costs. The contract must now be approved by the town attorney, the Weston Forum reported.
The Building Committee also approved a base bid to replace six air conditioners in the high school at a cost of $176,098 at an earlier meeting, the Weston Forum said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Weston Skies Sunday
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Weston's Lunch Box: A New Owner, An Old Name
- 5 Weston Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend