DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien school officials are warning parents that a boy at a bus stop was approached by a man driving a blue van on Friday morning, according to thehour.com.
The student is said to have used "stranger danger" protocols and is safe, thehour.com reported.
Friday's incident is the latest in a series of reports of children being approached by a suspicious male in a van throughout Fairfield County, thehour.com said.
Other incidents have been reported in Norwalk, Redding and Fairfield.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola