DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien school officials are warning parents that a boy at a bus stop was approached by a man driving a blue van on Friday morning, according to thehour.com.
The student is said to have used "stranger danger" protocols and is safe, thehour.com reported.
Friday's incident is the latest in a series of reports of children being approached by a suspicious male in a van throughout Fairfield County, thehour.com said.
Other incidents have been reported in Norwalk, Redding and Fairfield.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl