EASTON, Conn. -- Residents are invited to the Easton Board of Education's Budget Session on Wednesday Jan. 22.
The meeting is at 7:30 p.m. in the Media Center of Helen Keller Middle School, located at 360 Sport Hill Road in Easton.
The presence of parents at this meeting will show support for much-needed program additions included in this year's budget, the PTO said in a statement.
Math programs for students in K-8, world languages for K-5, a small increase in social worker hours and the preservation of class sizes are priorities for the administration and are reflected in the budget, the PTO said.
Cuts will be discussed and possibly even voted on at this meeting. Attending this meeting will allow you to help guide the board's decisions, the PTO said.
Agenda, minutes and budget details can be found here.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7