EASTON, Conn. -- Residents are invited to the Easton Board of Education's Budget Session on Wednesday Jan. 22.
The meeting is at 7:30 p.m. in the Media Center of Helen Keller Middle School, located at 360 Sport Hill Road in Easton.
The presence of parents at this meeting will show support for much-needed program additions included in this year's budget, the PTO said in a statement.
Math programs for students in K-8, world languages for K-5, a small increase in social worker hours and the preservation of class sizes are priorities for the administration and are reflected in the budget, the PTO said.
Cuts will be discussed and possibly even voted on at this meeting. Attending this meeting will allow you to help guide the board's decisions, the PTO said.
Agenda, minutes and budget details can be found here.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield