EASTON, Conn. -- Residents are invited to the Easton Board of Education's Budget Session on Wednesday Jan. 22.
The meeting is at 7:30 p.m. in the Media Center of Helen Keller Middle School, located at 360 Sport Hill Road in Easton.
The presence of parents at this meeting will show support for much-needed program additions included in this year's budget, the PTO said in a statement.
Math programs for students in K-8, world languages for K-5, a small increase in social worker hours and the preservation of class sizes are priorities for the administration and are reflected in the budget, the PTO said.
Cuts will be discussed and possibly even voted on at this meeting. Attending this meeting will allow you to help guide the board's decisions, the PTO said.
Agenda, minutes and budget details can be found here.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield