EASTON, Conn. - Easton and Redding schools remain open Wednesday but all after-school programs are canceled, Bernie Josefsburg, superintendent of Region 9 Public Schools announced.
Easton Park & Rec has canceled Easton Extended Day Wednesday. Redding Extended Day is open with parents asked to pick up their children as early as possible.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller