EASTON, Conn. - Easton and Redding schools remain open Wednesday but all after-school programs are canceled, Bernie Josefsburg, superintendent of Region 9 Public Schools announced.
Easton Park & Rec has canceled Easton Extended Day Wednesday. Redding Extended Day is open with parents asked to pick up their children as early as possible.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 5 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race