EASTON, Conn. - Easton and Redding schools remain open Wednesday but all after-school programs are canceled, Bernie Josefsburg, superintendent of Region 9 Public Schools announced.
Easton Park & Rec has canceled Easton Extended Day Wednesday. Redding Extended Day is open with parents asked to pick up their children as early as possible.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens