EASTON, Conn. - Easton and Redding schools remain open Wednesday but all after-school programs are canceled, Bernie Josefsburg, superintendent of Region 9 Public Schools announced.
Easton Park & Rec has canceled Easton Extended Day Wednesday. Redding Extended Day is open with parents asked to pick up their children as early as possible.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola