EASTON, Conn. - Easton and Redding schools remain open Wednesday but all after-school programs are canceled, Bernie Josefsburg, superintendent of Region 9 Public Schools announced.
Easton Park & Rec has canceled Easton Extended Day Wednesday. Redding Extended Day is open with parents asked to pick up their children as early as possible.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm