EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The Easton and Redding schools of Region 9 will be on a two-hour delay on Thursday due to cleanup from the icy snowstorm.
Fairfield County remains under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Thursday, with widespread black ice expected through the Thursday morning rush hour, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer