EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The Easton and Redding schools of Region 9 will be on a two-hour delay on Thursday due to cleanup from the icy snowstorm.
Fairfield County remains under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Thursday, with widespread black ice expected through the Thursday morning rush hour, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl