EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The Easton and Redding schools of Region 9 will be on a two-hour delay on Thursday due to cleanup from the icy snowstorm.
Fairfield County remains under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Thursday, with widespread black ice expected through the Thursday morning rush hour, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield