EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The Easton and Redding schools of Region 9 will be on a two-hour delay on Thursday due to cleanup from the icy snowstorm.
Fairfield County remains under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Thursday, with widespread black ice expected through the Thursday morning rush hour, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens