EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The Easton and Redding schools of Region 9 will be on a two-hour delay on Thursday due to cleanup from the icy snowstorm.
Fairfield County remains under a Winter Weather Advisory until 10 a.m. Thursday, with widespread black ice expected through the Thursday morning rush hour, the National Weather Service said.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals